Holidays!

Its been a while since my last post but I'm happy to say it was for a good reason... Holidays! Spent two weeks driving across and around Kruger National Park. Went to Blyde River Canyon and Golden Gate on the way. Had a fantastic time... Now back to work...


Lot of lessons learned while shooting at Kruger. Wildlife photography is a lot harder than it looks, specially when you have a schedule to keep up... Getting top notch photographs take time and patience. Also, the standard of wildlife photography in South Africa is exceptional. So when I look back at my photos and compare them to what's in my head I'm left a little disappointed. Nevertheless it was a good experience and my head is already ticking over trying to think of when I can do it again. I'll be sharing some of my experiences and photos in the posts to come. 


I also experimented a little bit with SLR video. We'll see what comes from that...

Comments

Popular Posts