Project 365 - Survived Week 1

I've been wanting to do this for a very long time but quite frankly I've never had the guts. A 365 project is not an easy thing to do. Sounds easy enough to take & share a photo every day. But it definitely isn't. Even this week I've had to dig deep some days and resort to making some smoke abstracts. But what I do like is that it forces me to pick up my camera every day even if it is to make some lame images. It also makes me think about where the next picture will come from. I go to work in the mornings and the whole day I know I will have to find some time to shoot something and obviously you don't want to go home and do the same thing. Hopefully it will get easier with time. I suspect I will have a few "pet days". For now, week 1 done, another fifty something to go. Been posting the pictures every day on tumblr and flickr. But here's the first 8 days...


Day-002







Comments

Popular Posts