SuperMoto


Looking at the date of my first post, I've been wanting to get this going for a while. Was just not sure what I want to do with it. Lately I thought about a 365 project. Seems so hard tho. Might still do it. All I know that having a place to post stuff to motivates you a little bit more. Even if no one ever reads this. So, this is a second start. For now I will just try post some pictures I like and see where it goes....

Other day I went to Pinetown to watch SuperMoto. Was pretty awesome. The top guys were pretty crazy. Bearing in mind this is no racetrack. A wipe out could have seen left hugging a lampost. They were brilliant! I like this picture. The guy is going around a hairpin with his front wheel pointing in the opposite direction. What I like about it is that he seems to be looking straight into the camera...

Comments

Popular Posts